Friday, August 15, 2014

Iron Man, he's a big Tin Can

Picking up from a gust of wind, here I come blogging like I always have been blogging about my art when in reality this is actually my first post.

colors

Now, keeping with the established theme of diving into this in medias res- lets dive into this Iron Man short story I did with my good friend and frequent collaborator, Tristen Bagnall. This purely for the joy of the craft project, full of copyrighted character goodness came about after a discussion with said Mr. Tristen. Sparing many of the details, it was fun to do and done for good reasons.


cover inked on bristol board 11x17

You can find the full 8 page story over at this folder on my DeviantArt page, I will update this blog as often as I can with whatever rambling or discoveries I make or things I would like to share. Hopefully along the way people will enjoy reading the bloggings of Nick, maybe. That would be good.

thumbnail sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment